Saturday, November 29, 2008

Ugh!

So yesterday I woke up to Scott getting sick in the bathroom. He ate 3 of my icecream pops and swore it wasn't going to affect his lactose problem....righttttttttttt. I hope he remembers that morning the next time he tries to eat icecream!

But now he is really sick. We were supposed to go to a concert last night I had to be at, but he looked horrible and decided to stay at home. I knew he was really sick because he didn't want to go!

I think he has the flu....yes mom....I am giving him juice! haha! He doesn't want to go to the Doctor so hopefully it passes soon. I have been giving him Zicam or whatever that horrible stuff is.

I am going to go get some movies and him some more medicine and just relax with him today. Man I wish I had some leftover Thanksgiving right about now! :( 

XOXO,
Britt

5 comments:

janebbooks said...

Brittany darling, that wasn't what I wanted to wake up to this Saturday morning either!
You should have cooked one of those fresh turkey breasts! and some veggies and mashed potatoes---
We are about to eat all our leftovers and are making 17 bean soup later today.
What movies did you rent?
And what event did you go to last
night?
Love, grandmother

janebbooks said...

Whoops---it's Sunday morning!

Scott & Britt said...

We rented Hancock and Bella. We liked them both! The event was a Christmas concert with over 4,000 people. It was really good! Although I wish Scott could have been there.

Liz said...

Scottie n' Brittany,
The leftovers are one of the holiday joys! We are moving right into planning your visit. Please let me and/or your dad know any favorite meals you would like. Also, with the juggling of your time with all the fam damilys, we will be flexible.
Take your vitamins! (heh heh)
Love & hugs,
mom

Tim said...

Ayyyyyyyyy Britt and Scott!!! Yalls blog is pretty tight on here i love the beginning graphic of yall in the background behind the city (8 And danng son those croccs are sweet! I cant wait to come visit yall in your town of Humble, i love how yall decorated your house it seems awesome! Well until then, ill see you guys home for the holidays...have a safe trip and have fun!

Love, Tim