Sunday, February 8, 2009

i am...

Britt...
i think: too much sometimes
i know: not enough
i want: kids one day...
i hate: money
i miss: my family
i fear: being alone
i feel: loved
i hear: KSBJ all the time
i smell: nothing right now because my nose is stuffy
i crave: bagels and peanut butter & jelly
i wonder: where I will be in 10 years
i regret: losing a friend
i love: my husband
i ache: for hurting children
i always: am here for you
i am not: a criminal... haha I couldn't think of anything
i believe: in Jesus Christ
i dance: and laugh at the same time
i sing: when I praise God
i don't always: make the right choices
i fight: for what I love
i write: when I journal
i win: everyday
i lose: everyday
i never: give up
i confuse: people a lot
i listen: to good music
i can usually be found: at work
i am scared: of heights
i need: sleep
i am happy about: moving to Texas
i am: a wife, a daughter, a friend

Scott...
i think: nothing comes to mind
i know: this is a season
i want: a good wave
i hate: surfing in Texas
i miss: surfing in Florida
i fear: failure
i feel: excited
i hear: something coming
i smell: when I haven't bathed
i crave: fun
i wonder: what's coming next
i regret: missed conversations
i love: Britt
i ache: for the lost
i always: find a way to have a good time
i am not: giving up
i believe: in what I'm doing
i dance: like a brother
i sing: bad
i don't always: stay focused
i fight: laziness
i write: music
i win: sometimes
i lose: to Brittany
i never: stop talking
i confuse: words
i listen: for God's voice
i can usually be found: with people I love
i am scared: of falling short
i need: encouragement
i am happy about: where I am
i am: moving forward




2 comments:

timchamp said...

i think...yet i speak
i know...yet i do
i want...not much
i hate....being alone
i miss...my best friend...Pop
i fear....losing my identity
i feel...good for my age
i hear...little things
i smell...good food
i crave...acceptance
i wonder...what could have been
i regret....very little
i love...family
i never...suggest..just kidding
i always...will love you
i am not....a fake
i believe....in potential
i dance... yet shouldn't
i sing...when i am happy
i don't always...agree
i fight...a good battle
i write...really good
i win...when i need too
i lose...my keys
i never...stop loving my family
i confuse...anyone i can
i listen...not enough
i usually can be found...when you need me
i am scared...of not being emotional
i need...people
i am happy about...who i am
i am....ME

Scott & Britt said...

Wow I love you dad!