Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Nashvegas!

I just got back from Nashville and am soooo tired! It was quite an amazing trip!

Our flights were for last Friday. Scott's was a couple of hours before mine and when I went to leave a freak storm came through and canceled my flight. So I got to Nashville on Saturday and was greeted by amazing husband at our hotel.

Over the weekend we got things set up for our live broadcast. The booth looked amazing and it was great to see people as they started to arrive.

Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday were jam packed with artist interviews and seminars. We were the only radio station broadcasting live this year (major bummer).

I barely got to see Scott as he was a networking fool. I am still waiting to hear all about his week and the artists he is now working with. I heard great things though! People were starting to ask me about him there! I am so proud of him.

Now I am home and Scotty boy is still in Nashville. :( He decided to stay for the Dove Awards... no fair. I had to get back to work.

Overall it was AMAZING and I will hopefully post pics soon.

XOXO,
Scott and Britt

No comments: