Saturday, April 4, 2009

:(

Don't you hate it how you look forward to a time and then it arrives and it is so wonderful, and then it is over and you are sad...

Yeah, well that's me today. I have been looking forward to my family's visit for EVER! They came on Tuesday and stayed until Friday and it was so nice having them here. I really missed them and it warmed my heart with them being here. Made this feel like home with them here.

Then, on Friday I had to drop of Scott at the airport early so he could go home for Josh's wedding. Only to turn around a few hours later and drop off the rest of my loved ones. SO SAD!

So I came home to an empty house and slept. Good thing Jaco is here to keep me company. Overall it was a great visit and a good time. Just depressing now that it's over...

CAN'T WAIT FOR AUGUST! :)

No comments: