Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Rough Day

Man today has been a rough day. Actually this week has been tough. 

Scott and I found out this week that 2 of our family members passed away. My very loved Great Aunt Delle passed on January 10th. It's hard to believe that she is gone now. My Grandmother and her lived together for years and I can't imagine how hard it is for our family up in South Carolina right now. I wish so bad I could make the funeral and be there for my Grandmother and family. She was such a great woman and I have so many memories of her growing up. They will stay with me forever...
My heart goes out to Scott's dad and his family for his father's step brother he lost this past week as well. Scott will be leaving for Dallas on Thursday night to be with his dad and to see some of his relatives. I am going to try and go out there with him if I can get my work done.

Work has been pretty overwhelming right now. I still love it, it's just a lot! I wouldn't want to do anything else right now, I just need to take things 1 day at a time.

With all of this said I really miss my family right now. It's a time I would love to give them a hug and be there with them which makes it so much harder. 

Love you all and miss you very much,
Britt and Scott

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh i am srry about your family members:(
--maddy