Saturday, March 28, 2009

VACATION!

AHHHHH! I am officially on vacation! I am so excited!

This week was sooooo stressful. I had two promotions to complete before I left for vacation and only 3 days to do it. Friday we had a concert out in College Station (2 hours away from the station) and I was out of the office all day. The concert was amazing, but really tiring because it was freezing cold and rainy. (it was an outside event)

3 more days and my family is here! :D Yeah! That is when my vacation will get really good. I am so excited to see them and spend some time with them.

Scott played music out at a church last night. He was dressed rather, ummm what's the word, different. He looked like a rock star. :) The guys he was playing with thought they were playing for a youth service and they found out they were playing for senior citizens when they got there! HAHA! He said it turned out great though.

Enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

janebbooks said...

Dear dork nuts!

Have a great time with the
Champions! Remind Dad that the
Houston Shell Classic is playing
in Humble, Texas! Golf!