Sunday, December 7, 2008

Can I make a suggestion...

Ok so I finally went to the Dr. today! I am glad I did because now I have a sinus infection. I have been sick all week and can't shake it, so I thought some prescribed drugs would give me the extra boost I needed. :)

Other than that Scott and I went to church this morning and watched a Christmas play that was beautiful. I cried when little ballerina dancers came out and portrayed angels. haha! 

This week is a busy week! Between ordering more promotional products, meetings, our staff Christmas party, and 3, yes 3 events this weekend! OH goodness I can't wait to be home and rest!!! 

Love you all so much! :)

2 comments:

janebbooks said...

Can I make a suggestion...what is this? Some insider family joke?
I'm family.
Love the blog, love the workshop,love the house, love you
Grandmother

Liz said...

I do believe that was my suggestion