Monday, December 8, 2008

young and in love


Well, in spite of the vicious rumor that we are growing up, and getting more mature, I wanted to post a picture of me and Britt when we were 16 and 17. If you ask me not much has changed since this picture was taken. We are three houses, two states, and one dog further along in life, but in no way are we growing up. Sure we have more bills but think I we have more fun as well. So lets raise a glass this Christmas and toast to being young and in love.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

bro...you were skinny back then as well...don't take any offense to that.

haha

boyd bettis
boydbettis.com

Sofi M Bahalwan said...

Very good relationship (Look like)...

Good Luck...

Liz said...

You both look better today than yesterday. Let's celebrate being old and in love while we are at it!
xoooxoxo

timchamp said...

Boyd, you forgot to mention the lack of hair he has now, of course this is from the original mullet man

KingLeah said...

Hey Scott! Where can I get a perm like that? Let me know :)

Miss you guys! Tell Britt "helllllloooooooo"