Wednesday, December 10, 2008

SNOW!

Ok so, today was a very long day for me! I got to work at 7:30am and didn't leave until 9:00pm! Let me explain:

It started out with meetings all day. Then we had our awesome Christmas party at work. They had catered food, we revealed our Secret Santas, we exchanged gifts, we danced as we cleaned up, it was all sorts of fun! Then I got back to meetings and work. 

Around 7:30 tonight I was still working when a few people that were still at work got on the intercom and announced it was snowing! So we ran outside and video taped our snow ball fight and playing in the snow to put on our website. ***I am talking real snow...I am not exaggerating...pictures to come***

After the snow ball fight I ran inside, frozen, and got back to work when I realized my engagement ring was not on my finger. I started freaking out and retraced my steps and thought I most likely lost it while playing in the snow. 

Next I made the dreaded call to Scott, crying, and explained to him what had happened. Scott being the amazing person he is, calmed me down and said not to worry and that we WILL find it.

I tried to get a few more things done in the office before I left when I got a call from Scott. He told me he found someone with a metal detector and he was coming by the radio station. Once they got there they got straight to work. 

About 30 minutes later, we found it! Yes found the ring, that was in the field of grass outside our radio station, covered in snow, right about where I nailed a coworker of mine right in the stomach with a snow ball.

Needless to say, tonight has been a crazy night! I documented the whole thing so you all could enjoy and laugh (now that we found it) with us. 

































2 comments:

Liz said...

let it snow let it snow let it snow...
if you want I can call you and sing this song, did I hear encore?!?

timchamp said...

ou are my Hero Scottie....By the way, can i make a suggestion?????