Friday, December 5, 2008

This weekend!

Tomorrow is a big day for me (Britt). I am the front person for an all day festival in a town near here called Brenham. My team is leaving at 7:30 tomorrow morning and we will be set up with our booth and prize wheel from 10am-5pm. Then we are in a parade! I haven't even seen our float yet, but we got lots of goodies to pass out.

It's been a busy week and next week will be even busier! But I love it! The station wants to talk to me next week about flying me out to Nashville in February to meet everyone at the record labels. So I am really excited! Here's Scott...

Well things have been non stop for me as well. I have been networking with a few artists that will be helping us promote fig tree. Two of which are on major record labels. In fact one of them has a music video that has been on MTV.   This is a link to there myspace page.
 ( http:/www.myspace.com/betweenthetrees )
Fig Tree was also invited to be a part of a Christmas concert at the House of Blues in orlando with "between the trees" and a few other bands along with a company called "Toms shoes"
(http:/www.tomshoes.com ) Its a big event that has been sold out the past few years.
I am truly blessed to be able to work with such high profile people at such an early stage in my business. 
On a separate note I have been enjoying a fire in the fireplace almost every night....... even when its to hot outside and Britt thinks I'm crazy. lol
Well i guess thats about it. 
Until next time........... Scott

3 comments:

Southern Couzins said...

Hi guys!! I think it is great what you are doing!! What an exciting adventure!! Good luck today at your event, I know you will do great Brittany!!

Love you,
Andy, Janet, Drew and Derrick

timchamp said...

i am not the computer geek i need to be to get this right

timchamp said...

I finally figured this out i think, hey kid glad everything is going good and yes we miss you guys but are really happy for the 2 of you.Good luck in the parade, smile bog, show off the pearly whites and push shoulders back,no slumping.Oh yeah, can i make a suggestion ? Love you kid, Hey where the heck do they come up with these words?