Wednesday, March 25, 2009

House Hunting

Hey everyone, I decided it's my turn to write on this...........by that I mean Britt said IT'S YOUR TURN DORK NUT!! Just kidding.

Well we are looking at houses and it's been fun. We drive by slow......then we get out of the car.........then we stock the house,walking around it slow and looking in windows..........then we find an unlocked door.........then we go inside and talk about all the things we will do different to the house (cuz we have better style)..........then we call the people selling the house and breathe hard into the phone and say...........we are in your house.

Well at least that's how we checked out the last one that we liked a lot....but I think it sold. That's a bummer but I think
there is a house out there that's just for us and I'm going to find it. MARK MY WORDS, I WILL FIND IT!!

2 comments:

Liz said...

That's my dork nut daughter!

janebbooks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.