Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Missing Florida

AHHHHHH! I am at home allllll alone! I hate it!

Scott went to Florida Monday for a conference in Orlando and will never be home. At least it feels like it. He got to see our family and friends and even went to our old church tonight! Seriously I am VERY jealous. 

I really wish I could have gone and seen my dad. He is still in the hospital and it would have been nice to hug him and see him. :(  Scott went by and checked up on him for me though. 
At least my family is coming here the end of this month. I am holding on to that and counting down the days! 

Meanwhile I am working like crazy... what else is new... and learning more and more about Texas. Currently there is the Houston Livestock and Rodeo going on and I have been part of the festivities. Last weekend was the parade and yesterday was the Celebrity Goat Milking contest. Our morning show didn't win... even though I got them a goat to practice on that morning and researched how to milk a goat online. haha!

Yee Haw!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Howdie Cowgirl!
Reading your blog made me miss you more than ever, I can just see the mischief & fun in your face. Working on getting your Dad back strong & healthy. Cannot WAIT to our visit to Humble in three weeks!
Love & Hugs,
Mom